PDEA 5Pay Life with APE
For members of PDEA and their dependents:
5 PayLife is a participating permanent plan that guarantees payment of the amount of insurance to beneficiaries incase of the insured’s natural or accidental death while the policy is in force.
1. Guaranteed cash values are credited beginning at the end of 2nd year and increasing end of each year, during the insured’s lifetime. This may be used, through a policy loan, for emergencies.
2. Coverage: Lifetime of the Insured
3. Short Paying Period: Only five(5) years to pay through payroll deduction
4. Annual Physical Examination during the paying period of five(5) years.
• Medical History/Physical examination
• Complete blood count
APE available in Starcare Affiliated clinics nation wide except mall based clinics; can be availed of after eight(8) months of payroll deductions. Transferable to immediate family members that is, Legal spouse, children, parents, or siblings of the insured.
5. Contingency Fund(CF) of P100.00 built-in to the Monthly Premium guaranteed to earn a 4% interest/annum, net of tax, up to the mandatory retirement age of 56, unless CF is withdrawn earlier.
6. Guaranteed Cash values and Accumulated CF can serve as a retirement fund for PDEA personnel.
7. Dividend generating plan: dividends may be left to earn interest at the prevailing interest rate or may be with drawn anytime. However, dividends are not guaranteed.
A. Basic Plan: Age 20-51 yearsold
MINIMUM COVERAGE, MONTHLY PREMIUMS PAYABLE THROUGH PAYROLL DEDUCTION:
This package of benefits may be availed of for a monthly minimum premium of P500,00, payable through payroll deduction. The amount of Life Insurance cover age depends on the amount of monthly premiums (see table)
-PDEA employees ages 20-55 yrs. Old
PDEA Plan Package/Rider
-Annual Physical Exam
(during the paying period)
• Medical History/Physical Exam
• Complete Blood Count
-Contingency Fund(CF)-built-in the monthly premium
Amount of Monthly Premiums
|Life Insurance Premium||500.00||600.00||700.00||800.00||900.00|